Enables the app + customisation and styling settings.
App settings is a central place to define styles and adjust global wishlist settings. This ensures a consistent look and allows you to quickly adjust the wishlist’s styles across for all components.
The app comes with theme presets, which streamline the setup process.
Our presets are optimised to work with the latest version of official themes from the Shopify theme store. Third-party themes as well as older versions may not work out of the box and may require advanced customisations. We will be glad to assist here.
If your theme is not listed, you can set this to “custom”.
Define a colour scheme to style your wishlist components.
Define basic button styles.
Define basic inputs styles.
Define your shadow style.
With access mode, you can restrict access to your store's wishlist.
- Unrestricted Access Customers can use the wishlist without having to have an account and don’t need be logged in. Anyone can start a wishlist with one click.
- Require Login Before Use Customers must have an account and must be logged in to use the wishlist.
- Require Login to View Wishlist All customers can add products to the wishlist with one click. No account needed. However, customers will need an account and be logged in to view their wishlist. This can incentivise customers to create an account in your store.
Multi variant mode
Determines whether multiple variants of the same product can be added to the wishlist. By default only one variant per product will be shown on the wishlist page as this is what most stores require. The variant can be changed on the wishlist page, like on the product page itself.
- OFF (Default) Only one variant per product can be added to the wishlist. The variant can be changed on the wishlist page.
- ON Multiple variants of the same product can be added to the wishlist.
This property can be used to setup a custom wishlist page. Learn more
Show or hide currency codes for prices.
- On: $10.00 USD
- Off: $10.00